Time & Location
About the Event
Rich cultural heritage of erstwhile Dakshina Kannada will come into the fore when you ride through the picturesque and amazing route of BAHUBALI 200km BRM. Starting with Shri Manjunatha Temple & Bahubali at Dharmasthala, you will pass through the latter's statue at Venoor followed by Bhagwan Bahubali standing at 42ft tall ever since the year 1430 at Gommata Betta Karkala. 1000 pillar Jain Temple and a quick visit to Soan's Farm to quench your thirst with their famous pineapple juice, both at Moodabidri, a few kilometres apart and many on your way will mesmerise your ride one after the other!!
This BRM is a tribute to the rich Jain culture and WE R sure you all will enjoy the ride.
For the uninitiated, please read here:
- Report at least 30min before the start time to complete the formalities.
- Please study the route map carefully, make your notes and carry them with you during the ride.
- Red taillight
- Reflective vest
- Debit card / Credit card (for swiping at unmanned control points)
- Rider number displayed prominently on front and rear of the bike.
- External battery pack to keep your phone charged at all times. This will be useful at Self Control Points where a selfie is mandatory at designated self control points for validation.
If any of these is missing when you report at the start point, you may not be allowed to ride. so before leaving home for the start point, ensure that you have all these with you.
During the ride:
- Keep your brevet card with YOU at all times (not with a fellow-rider)
- Keep your brevet card and ATM slips safe from damage (from water, sweat etc). Damaged cards or slips may not be accepted, and your entire ride may go waste!
Contact the Ride Responsible for any queries.
For queries, please reach us on the Telegram app at: https://telegram.me/teamwerc