Sat, 29 Aug|
Hybrid to Sullali
This route is a dream-come-true for every cyclist. Ride along the pristine stretch with lush green landscape on either side, flowing freshwater streams, and freshly laid roads. Cycling has never been this beautiful!
Time & Location
29-Aug-2020, 6:00 am – 30-Aug-2020, 6:05 pm
Sullali, Sullali, Karnataka 577453, India
About the Event
We have two options for this tour.
Option A (2 days) 29 Sat - 30 Sun
Depart on Saturday Morning to the resort in Nittur, cycle, stay overnight, cycle on Sunday, leave back to Mangalore on Sunday evening.
Accommodation will be arranged for riders who choose this option.
Option B (1 day) 30 Sun
For those who are not able to join us on Saturday can travel from Mangalore Sunday early Morning, join the riders already in Nittur, cycle as per plan, and all leave together on Sunday evening.
29th - There will be a lovely ferry ride across the Sharavthi for the ones reaching on Saturday, Ride from the resort starts at 2:30pm.
Distance: 35 km
30th - The ride for Sunday starts at 6:30 am from the Resort. If we are able to get back to the resort by 2:00 pm, we can have lunch at the resort and then proceed to the ferry, which is another 35 km added to the ride. There is an option to end your ride at the resort and then go by car to the ferry point as well. The ferry closes at 5pm.
Distance: 80 km (from resort to resort)
1. Arrival timing to Nittur on Saturday is flexible. Riders wanting to reach at a time of their convenience on Saturday will be grouped under 'Option A' and accommodation will be booked accordingly.
2. For those who reach Nittur early on Saturday can have a lovely day of cycling in the arms of the Sharavathi, including a ride on a barge across the Sharavathi river at Hasirumakki Ferry Point.
3. Riders to make their own travel arrangements to and fro Mangalore.
4. Interested members could possibly team up with another member here and request for a car ride to Nittur, and back.
5. Riders with car space to spare and willing to offer a ride to other members may also drop a message here.
Additional details in regard to accommodation and booking will be made available soon, for now, add your names to the list and be part of an awesome cycling experience
Contact the Ride Leader, or the WERC Admin (WhatsApp only) for any clarifications.
Ride Leader: Ashwath Rasquinha